It's pretty amazing. I don't know any blondes who would dye their hair brown, but you! I think you and Martha can now be twins! Haven't you always wanted a twin sister?
What do you think? How is the reaction going there? Are people just blown away? Are they lying to your face? Tell me more.
cuteness!!!! love the hair...and your headbands. it makes you look so much more grown up. hmmm...i think you've inspired me to do something drastic. we'll see...
5 comments:
It's pretty amazing. I don't know any blondes who would dye their hair brown, but you! I think you and Martha can now be twins! Haven't you always wanted a twin sister?
What do you think? How is the reaction going there? Are people just blown away? Are they lying to your face? Tell me more.
mom its red
your hair has inspired me to do something different. i don't know what yet, but i'm changing it up.
cuteness!!!! love the hair...and your headbands. it makes you look so much more grown up. hmmm...i think you've inspired me to do something drastic. we'll see...
i think you are so gorgeous no matter what you do.
you are my favorite roomie in the whole world...and you never update your blog.
Post a Comment