Friday, August 1, 2008

update- because i love you and know you love me



Thank you to all of you for calling me on my birthday, I got a call from everyone so that was pretty awesome. My birthday was really really fun. I will tell you about it. I woke up at 8 in the morning and went and worked out, then I cooked my roommates French toast and bacon. Then they cooked cupcakes for me for my birthday. ( they were specialty cupcakes cooked in ice cream cones, very cool) 

Around 12 we went to correlation where we passed out the cupcakes and proceeded to play Mafia.  For those of you who dont know what mafia is it is a very cunning game where you must lie and deceive your way to the end. Subsequently I am the best mafia player and have succeeded in bringing down the entire office a number of times through my lies and manipulation. I am very proud. 
Then me and my roomies went shopping, hit up nordstrom and Boulder Colorado. Which was very very cool. After a long day of shopping the office went out to dinner and everyone came except for my arch nemesis in the office an awful human being named jason.  Then my Chelsea and Mckenzie gave me my gift which was a big white purse that I absolutely love, and some reese's.

0 comments: